Sunday, March 30, 2014

Country Life

My family lives on a "farm."  They have horses and a barn, but it's not a farm where they make money off of it.  I am INCREDIBLY allergic to horses so I have to be super careful when I go over and how much time I spend there.  But a lot of my closest friends I met through my parents and my brother.  Audrey was my maid of honor in my wedding and she got me a GREAT present!  (A scrapbook carrying case!  She knows me so well!)  So I made her a card that depicts her and her horse Missy.  
Audrey's favorite color is green so I used some green and the barn is used with barn red cardstock.  The dots for the eyes are apoxy bubbles.  The clouds and the thank you are made from daisy white ink and a Q-tip.  The cuts are from Cricut Create a Friend and Create a Critter.  I decided it would work great in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge for country.  I really hope she likes it.

2 comments: