Friday, April 11, 2014

Water Lily

I was having a hard time deciding what kind of card I wanted to make for my in-laws.  I decided to use Kate's ABCs and wanted to use a flower of some kind.  Using a cut I haven't before, I cut the water lily.  I put my card together and thought it was missing something.  There was too much dead space.  That's when I searched the cuts for something else to use on the card.  Deciding to use the fish from the fish bowl on the table, I cut two of them and the greenery to add a little flair.  This card fits the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut and I hope it does well.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely. Glad you could join us at FCCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love how you added the fish and grass. The perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragongfly.blogspot
    Guest Designer FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water lily is very pretty! I love the fish in the patterned paper! Makes it look like the sun is reflecting off of them!

    ReplyDelete