Monday, March 24, 2014

Where's Spring

Here in the Midwest it is still SUPER COLD!  My birthday was last week and it has been a long time since it has been this cold on my birthday.  I feel like I haven't seen or heard any birds yet.  I made this card and thought of my Grandpa.  He used to bird watch and tell us about which birds were out at his feeder.  Now he is in a nursing home and doesn't get out much.  Maybe this card will help brighten his day and bring a little spring to his room!

I cut the bird from Nate's ABCs cartridge for my Cricut.  I thought this card would be perfect for the Bye Bye Birdie challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenges.  I used paper from Close to My Heart's Dram Pop and Later Sk8er.  The birdie and I want to know the same thing...WHERE IS SPRING and WHEN IS IT GETTING HERE!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, adorable birdie. I love it.
    Thank you for joining FCCB “Bye Bye Birdie challenge this week. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. Guest Designer for FCCB
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering the same thing! Cute, cute, cute!! Grandpa will love it; be ready for bird stories when you give it to him! ; ) So, did this challenge remind you of HS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bird cut. Love the sentiment. I'm ready fro spring, too. Thanks for linking up to our challenge this week at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete