Sunday, March 9, 2014

Create a Critter Fun!

This is my most recent page.  These pictures were sent to me and I decided to make a page using my new Cricut cartridge: Create a Critter.  This happens to be my favorite cartridge!  So it fits the challenge over at BBTB2.  The paper used on this page is all from the CTMH paper pack of Lolly Doodle.  I loved the bright colors.  The kitty and yarn were cut with my Cricut.  The little pink sparkle dot is also from CTMH.  

This page is a very simple layout using 2 pictures and cut outs.  I chose the color scheme and then picked the words I wanted to use.  


Lucy is now 5 almost 6, these have to be 3 or 4 years old.  This just shows you that you can do layouts any time.  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!! Love the cuts and those adorable photos! Thank you so very much for joining our ' Favorite Cricut Cartridge' challenge at BBTB2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little girl! Love your layout, the kitty cuts and the sparkle. Sweet memories. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Layout.
    Thank you for entering the Bitten ByThe Bug 2 use your favorite cartridge challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, she's a sweet one! Nice layout, Katie!

    ReplyDelete