Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thanks for Flowers

The BBTB2 challenge is flowers this week.  Usually I am not one to work with flowers, but I needed to do a thank you card for a distant relative.  I liked this cut because the watering can makes it a little less girly.  In case you haven't quite figured it out, *whispers* I'm not really a girly girl.  They yellow is supposed to kinda represent the sunshine.  

This cut is from Kate's ABCs.  The majority of the paper is from CTMH Dream Pop. I used daisy white ink and a q-tip to create the clouds.

The grass turned out a lot better than I thought it would.  Honestly I just cut random places and then cut cross ways.  

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the colors you chose and clouds are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate's abc's is one of my favorite cartridges. I love this cut and it makes a wonderful thank you card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Katie! I really like how you catered your card to your liking using the watering can to offset the "girly" flowers :) I love working with flowers, I guess I am a girly girl! I LOVE your sky paper and the "Thank You" really stands out with the sun yellow! Fabulous job!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card! I am a girlie girl. lol I can be either I suppose. But your card is fabulous. I love the watering can with the flowers in it. I love watering cans too. lol I love the colors you've used in this card. Beautiful spring scene! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheerful card! Reminds me that spring is here!! Thanks for joining BBTB2 Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!!! Love the watering can with the flowers on the inside!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Spring Flowers' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great card ! I love the flowers and the watering can ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete