Monday, June 2, 2014

Father's Day?

    It may not look like it, but this is a Father's Day card for my husband.  The neon green is his favorite color and the sentiment is right on the money.  When we got married I not only gained a husband, but a daughter as well.  I am still getting used to being a mom and he makes it look easy at times.  Practice makes perfect, I guess.
   I used the Sweet Treats cartridge to cut the cake, letter, and platter.  I will be putting it in the Father's Day challenge by Exploring Cricut.  It doesn't look like the typical Father's Day card, but my husband is NOT a typical Father.  He is the epitome of a DAD.  He does his best to teach and play with her, as well as try to do the tea parties and hair.  I'm proud of him.  He is a great dad. 

4 comments:

  1. Great Father's Day card Katie!!! And it sounds like you have a great husband that is an awesome Dad!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Father's Day' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Awww......that is so sweet! A dad who can do hair? He's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Katie and love non traditional!! Thanks for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete