Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

    This card is for my grandparents' anniversary.  They both have a great sense of humor and I am super close to them.  I used the nifty fifties cartridge for the cuts on this card.  I really liked the font on this cartridge.  I cut the floor squares myself. 
   Bitten by the Bug 2 has a challenge with cars.  I liked the car from nifty fifties and decided to create a card based on that. 
   The only part of this card that wasn't as enjoyable was how many pieces it took to create the jukebox.  

9 comments:

  1. Waaay too cute! Love this card. The black and white background is so perfect! They'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! Love the car and jukebox. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Cricut Car' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card for your grandparents! Love the design! Thanks for joining BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely awesome card!!!! Having made the jukebox for my layout too, I will agree that it had A LOT of tiny pieces!!!!! So glad you joined our BBTB2 challenge this week :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grand parents will love this awesome card. Love the car and the jukebox. This will bring back memories! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, what a fabulous card!!! I know your grandparents will love this card-it sure gave me a chuckle and I will have to remember this one! Too cute!!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cuts are great! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
    ~Laura
    Please follow me @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! LOVE those images! I am sure your grandparents will adore this!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 this week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete