Friday, June 13, 2014

Day. Father's Day.

   We are spending part of father's day with my husband's mom and step-dad.  He asked me to create a card for his step-dad.  Knowing he likes cars I decided to go with a James Bond theme.  
 
   The car is from Nifty Fifties, the character is from Create-a-Friend (I added the tie with a gel pen.), and the lettering is from Nate's ABCs.  I really wanted to get some sunglasses, but I don't trust myself to be able to cut a pair and I couldn't find any in the cartridges I had. 
   I plan on entering this in the BBTB2 challenge and Fantabulous Cricut.

8 comments:

  1. Totally cute card-love that '57 Bel Air Convertible! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! Love 'Bond' and his car!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Father's Day' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your theme and what you wrote inside the card. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. James Bonds-always super cool for a theme! Great look customizing the guy on Create A Friend and I LOVE that car! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2 this week.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! LOVE the "Bond Vibe"...way cool! Your car looks awesome and your b/g paper is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 and FCCB this week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is too cute! I am loving the James Bond theme and boy that card looks fabulous as does Jame Bond. lol Great card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete