Friday, April 11, 2014

Hunting for Eggs

   Sometimes we have to change around the dates of our holidays so we can celebrate with my step-daughter.  It depends on which holiday it is, but this year we do not have Lucy for Easter.  But we still plan on doing an Easter egg hunt.  I really enjoyed putting this page together because of the bright colors and fun cuts.  I used Create a Critter 2 and the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridges.  
   I really wanted the bunny to pop off the page, so I decided that backing it with a bright oval would help a lot.  Since I used the bunny, this layout was perfect for the BBTB2 challenge.  This particular challenge, was just that, a challenge for me.  I usually do a page based on the pictures I want to use.  Now I have a layout to just place pictures on when I get them!


7 comments:

  1. What a cute layout!! Love the bunny and the great egg. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Bunny' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Question: Did you weld the bunny ears onto the G, or is that a font on a cartridge? If so, which one? Thanks, Katie!

    Katrina @ ScrappyHorses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just a cut from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. BTW I love those cartridges, I use them all the time!

      Delete
  3. What a sweet Easter layout !! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background paper is so nice for your Easter layout! The bunny is so cute and this layout will make your pictures look so special. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout! Love the colors you used and love the background pattern paper. Your bunny is too cute and looks great at the bottom on that oval. Oh I so remember the rearranging of holidays because of sharing custody of the children-not fun, but it's something that non of us had control over so we make it the best we can. I hope you still have a great Easter. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you on that! It's a pain, but we make the best of the time we have with her!

      Delete