Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

   I used the Create a Critter 2 cartridge for this card.  The paper I used is from a variety of Close to My Heart packets.  The pink sparkles are also from CTMH.  I created the clouds with daisy white ink.  
   We are taking my step-daughter Easter egg hunting a week from Sunday.  Last year we got her on Easter, but since we live in an apartment her hunt was just inside.  She enjoyed running all around her Aunt's yard looking for the 188 eggs she hid.  
   This card is going to be used as a thank you card for my Mam.  I have been trying to get her into paper crafting and hopefully this will help!
   I will be entering this card in the BBTB2 challenge.

4 comments:

  1. How pretty. Love the basket and egg. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Easter Project' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your Mom will love your card. I love your pretty basket and egg. It is such a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Easter Egg colors! Thanks for doing the BBTB2 Challenge this week! Please follow me @ http://craftychickscreating.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love that egg and all it's colors and of course you need a basket to gather eggs in! lol Very cute card and I sure hope this card is just the push that you mother needs to get into the action too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete