Monday, August 18, 2014

Dr. Suess Inspired

The outside looks pretty plain.  But once you get past the awesome lettering from Chalk Fonts you get the Dr. Suess inspired thank you.
The colors are from the adventure pack and whimsy.  I also used a black and a daisy white piece of cardstock.

On the inside it says:
From the bottom of my heart
All the way to finish from the start
With the graphing lines of this chart
From the center with my dart
And with a delicious chocolate tart
I hope this card made you smile
And you'll think of me fondly, at least for a while

This is for Heart 2 Heart's Inspired by a book challenge and I chose Green Eggs and Ham as my book!

7 comments:

  1. How fun and clever! Thanks for taking the H2H Inspired by a Book challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that quote?! Great inspiration and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Very creative, and love the book choice. Thanks for playing along at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dr. Seuss, what a cute idea, Katie! Thank you playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, I love it! So very creative! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative idea. Thanks for playing along with us in the H2H Challenge.

    ReplyDelete