Thursday, July 24, 2014

CTMH Party Invite

   I am having a Close to my Heart party and needed to make an invitation.  I used the Create a Critter cartridge to create the four layers of the owl.  

   The base of the owl is gypsy, the second layer is pacificia, third layer is lagoon, and the feet and beak are sunset.  These are all part of the adventure pack at Close to My Heart. 

 The stamp on the back is from the Cricut Art Philosophy Tags from the Cricut collection from Close to My Heart stamps.  

   I love the create-a-critter cartridge, the critters are adorable.  The colors are fun and seemed to go well together.  The only part I didn't really like was how small I had to write.  

   Challenge I will enter: BBTB2

5 comments:

  1. Very cute invitation, and nice color combo. Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love that you used your owl as a invitation! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Owl' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute owl invitation.
    Thank you for entering the Bitten by the Bug 2 with the theme “Owl challenge” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun invite idea! So creative! (Hope it was good party!) Thanks for sharing on our BBTB2 challenge.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete